Zdana Jewish Cemetery
The cemetery is located at the southeast exit of the village, behind a wooden fence on a field 100 metres to the left of the main road (3416).
Is the cemetery demolished
Type and height of existing fence
Type of the fence
Fenced and protected Jewish cemetery
General site condition
The cemetery is well-maintained, but no longer in use. It is surrounded by fields belonging to a horse farm.
Number of existing gravestones
Date of oldest tombstone
1831 (the oldest tombstone found by ESJF)
Date of newest tombstone
1942 (the newest found by ESJF)
Urgency of erecting a fence
Property of local community
Preserved construction on site
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. Given the oldest preserved tombstone dates to 1831, it can be inferred it was founded no later than the early 19th century.