Ustechko Jewish Сemetery
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown, but it can be assumed that the cemetery emerged in the early 19th century. First, it appears on cadastral maps of 1830.
According to a census, 47 Jewish houses were in Ustechko in 1765. In the first half of the 19th century, Rabbi Tzvi Shlomo was appointed the judge of the Jewish court. In 1880, the Jewish population reached 969 (37,4% of the total population). At the turn of the century, 81 students were enrolled in an elementary school supported by Baron Hirsh. In 1921, 244 (12,7% of the total population) Jews were inhabitants of Ustechko. In the 1930s, the branch of the HaRevizionistim and association Poalei-Zion were in operation. In October 1942, all the Jews of Ustechko were deported to Tluste.