Trzcińsko-Zdrój Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery in Trzcińsko-Zdrój was established at the beginning of the 18th century. In 1709, the community purchased a plot of land from the town on the road to Gogolice (now Ceglana Street, at the back of property No. 11). The Jewish cemetery occupied a small area, only about 0.05 ha. Originally it was surrounded by a wooden fence, then a stone wall with a gate. The Jewish community in the city was not particularly large – at the beginning of the 19th century it had 90 people, and at the end of the 1850s it reached its maximum number of 108 people. The following years saw a decline in the population of Jews in Trzcińsk – in 1905 it was 48, and twenty years later only 20 people. During Kristallnacht (November 9-10, 1938) the cemetery was devastated, but both the cemetery and the synagogue survived the Second World War. The necropolis was not closed until the 1970s. A residential building, garages and a playground were built on the cemetery site. At present, only a linden row of trees remains.
(West Pomeranian Encyclopedia; http://pomeranica.pl)