Piatek Jewish Cemetery
Piątek was granted town rights in the 14th century. After the outbreak of the war and the occupation of the town by the Germans, the Jews were transported to the extermination camp in Chełmno nad Nerem. The cemetery is located near the road to Pokrzywnica, on the left side of the road, at the top of the board marking the entrance to the village. The cemetery’s date of establishment is unknown, though it was probably established in the 19th century. It can be concluded from preserved records from the Synagogue Fund of the town of Piątek from 1850-1852 that the cemetery already existed by that time. The cemetery has suffered significant damage – it is overgrown and no matzevot have survived. The Jewish cemetery covers an area of 0.8 hectares, which is not marked.