Novomoskovsk New Jewish Cemetery
The cemetery has been overbuilt, its site was located where Nos. 66, 64 & 54 Suchkov Street are today.
Is the cemetery demolished
Type and height of existing fence
Demolished and overbuilt Jewish cemetery
General site condition
The site is built up with administrative and other buildings, and a former garment factory. Initially, it was an Orthodox cemetery. After 1945, Jews began to be buried here. There was no separate sector. The mixed cemetery was demolished around 1950.
Number of existing gravestones
No tombstones preserved.
Date of oldest tombstone
Date of newest tombstone
Urgency of erecting a fence
Fence is not needed
Preserved construction on site
Initially, there was an Christian cemetery at this place. After 1945, Jews began to be buried here because the (Old) Jewish Cemetery in Novomoskovsk was demolished. There was no separate sector. Later, the mixed cemetery with Jewish and non-Jewish graves was demolished around 1950. It was overbuilt in the 1960s with a factory.