Myzyakiv Jewish Cemetery
According to the Commission on the Preservation of Jewish Heritage, the cemetery was established in the early 19th century. According to locals, it was demolished in the 1970s.
There is not much information on the Jewish community of Myzyakiv. In 1887 there were 178 Jewish residents, which was 8% of the town. In 1889 there was a synagogue. According to the census of 1897, the Jewish population numbered 307 Jews (15.7%). Jews were involved in trade and crafting. In 1905 the rabbi was Meileh Derbarimdiker. In 1914, the Jewish community owned the drugstore, the only mill, two timber yards and 7 grocery shops.
Myzyakiv was occupied in July 1941. In August all Jews were executed.
There is no information on the modern Jewish community of Myzyakiv.
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown. The cemetery could not be found marked on old maps of the region. Supposedly, it was founded in the first half of the 19th century. According to locals, the gravestones were still in the cemetery in the 1970s. The collective farm demolished the cemetery. The land is not overbuilt, however it is partly used.