Mlyniv Old Jewish Cemetery
The cemetery site can be found in the backyard of 34, Stepana Bandery Street (Vatutina Street).
Is the cemetery demolished
Type and height of existing fence
Fenced and protected Jewish cemetery
General site condition
Unfenced Jewish cemetery. The majority of the cemetery has been demolished, with stores now occupying much of the site. The remaining preserved tombstones can be found next to the ohel. Preserved fragments of matzevot are piled in the bushes nearby. Locals continue to bring tombstones and fragments found around the town to the cemetery site. The undeveloped land is well-maintained, but fencing is required.
Number of existing gravestones
Date of oldest tombstone
Date of newest tombstone
Urgency of erecting a fence
Property of local community
Preserved construction on site
There is an ohel dedicated to Aharon Perlov.
The exact period of the cemetery establishment is unknown. But since it appears on Russian topographic maps of 1880s it can be assumed that the cemetery emerged in the 19th century. Later, in 1939 it appears on Polish maps. Most of the cemetery was destroyed in the 50s of the 20th century.