Lubaczow Jewish Cemetery
26, Tadeusza Kościuszki Street. The cemetery adjoins the Christian cemetery from the east and the high school from the west.
Is the cemetery demolished
Type and height of existing fence
There is a concrete wall, 2m high. It is a fasade brick wall covered in plaster, some of which have fallen off.
Fenced and protected Jewish cemetery
General site condition
Number of existing gravestones
Date of oldest tombstone
Date of newest tombstone
Urgency of erecting a fence
Fence is not needed
Preserved construction on site
There are 4 memorial tablets in the cemetery wall near the entrance (in hebrew, yiddish and english), saying that the fence was installed by Josef Hirsz Reinfeld, born in Lubaczow, in 1930 and the cemetery was restored by Rabbi Hertzberg’s family in 1989.