Kakhovka Jewish Cemetery
The cemetery is located on the right hand side of the "School of Arts" at No.5 Pankeevskaya street, on the river bank.
Is the cemetery demolished
Type and height of existing fence
Demolished and overbuilt Jewish cemetery
General site condition
The cemetery was demolished, now it is a public walkway on the river bank. The cemetery has been demolished. The perimeter was compiled from the recollections of local residents, who stated that the cemetery was on the banks of the river. There was also a synagogue in Kakhovka.
Number of existing gravestones
No tombstones preserved.
Date of oldest tombstone
Date of newest tombstone
Urgency of erecting a fence
Fence is not needed
Preserved construction on site
According to the Commission on the Preservation of Jewish Heritage, the cemetery was established in the mid 19th century. The last burials were carried out in 1958. It is likely that it was demolished after the 1960s. In the 1990s, the territory overbuilt. It cannot be found marked on old maps of the region.