Address and directions
North-eastern part of the town, Pri Borníku Street (turn from Kalvarska Street), adjacent to Christian cemetery.
Type and height of existing fence
Concrete and brick fence
Number and condition of existing gravestones
Period of foundation
The earliest documented tombstone dated to 1643 (published in M.S. Hertzog. Korot beiteinu. Stompfa, 1918). Among those buried here - the last local rabbi Moshe Samuel Hertzog, who served during 45 years until 1942.
The cemetery gate is closed. The territory is used as private fruit garden.