Solotvyn Jewish Cemetery
The cemetery is located 200 metres behind the house at 20, Berehova Street. To reach the cemetery walk the path on the right of the house.
Is the cemetery demolished
Type and height of existing fence
There are the remnants of a low metal fence on the new part of the cemetery.
Unfenced Jewish cemetery
General site condition
The cemetery is severely overgrown. It requires clearing and fencing.
Number of existing gravestones
Date of oldest tombstone
1665 (oldest found by ESJF expedition)
Date of newest tombstone
Urgency of erecting a fence
Property of local community
Preserved construction on site
The exact period of the cemetery’s establishment is unknown, but according to the dates on the preserved gravestones it can be assumed that the cemetery emerged in the mid-17th century. The cemetery was operational until WWII, the latest preserved gravestone relates to the 1940s.