Address and directions
The cemetery is located at 23, Sannikova Street.
400 – 450 meters
Type and height of existing fence
Masonry wall on one side
Number and condition of existing gravestones
About five hundred tombstones from the 19th and 20th centuries
The territory requires clearing and fencing.
The exact date of the cemetery founding is unknown but it was already marked on local maps of the mid-19th century. According to data presented by D. Fox (expedition of 1977), there were also tombstones from the 18th century, though the ESJF expedition was unable to locate these at the site. In the oldest part of the cemetery, a factory was built in 1946.