Address and directions
From the railway station “Nesukhoyizhi” proceed along the main street in southern direction for 1530 meters and turn left. The cemetery was situated at the site of wood processing plant.
Type and height of existing fence
Number and condition of existing gravestones
No gravestones preserved
The cemetery was demolished during WWII together with shtetl Neskhizh. Now the territory belongs to the village Toykut. At afterwar period the wood processing plant was built on the site. In recent years an a ohel of Mordekhay of Neskhizh and his son Yitzhak was reconstructed close to the plant. Now a small part of the cemetery territory is surrounded by a low wooden fence, containing an ohel and a mass grave site.
No specific works needed.