Address and directions
4, Hmelnyts’koho Street, at the backyard
Type and height of existing fence
Number and condition of existing gravestones
The cemetery occupied a large territory between Hmelnyts’koho, Zapovitna and Shevchenka streets. In was closed in 1852 and ruined during Soviet period. A school, a stadium, a sport school and some office buildings are constructed on its territory. Recently a memorial sign was erected at the site.
No specific works needed.