The earliest known Jewish community here was in 1644. In 1939, the Jewish population (census) had reached 2,449. This Jewish cemetery was established in 1944, with the last known burial taking place in 1995. No other towns or villages used this non-landmarked cemetery. The isolated urban flat land has no sign or marker. The cemetery is reached by turning directly off a public road.
The cemetery contains at least 100 tombstones, all in their original locations with none toppled or broken, and dates from 1944. The cemetery has no special sections. Some tombstones have traces of paint on their surfaces, other metallic elements, portraits on stones, and/or individual metal fences around the graves. The cemetery contains marked mass graves. The municipality owns the site. Adjacent properties are residential. The cemetery boundaries are larger now than they were in 1939.