The Jews of Klevan were murdered in 1944 and buried in a mass grave at this site. This isolated, suburban hillside was not land-marked and possessed no sign or marker when ESJF surveyors initially visited. The site can be found by turning directly off a public road. A private road then leads directly to the site. The area was cleared by the ESJF in the summer of 2015.