The cemetery can be found between Karla Nemce Street and Odbojářů Street, 1 kilometre north of the main square.
Type of existing fence
Fenced by ESJF
Number of existing gravestones
The cemetery was founded in 1815, after the closing of the old cemetery from 1619.
The majority of the tombstones are standing in well maintained. However, around two thirds of the perimeter fence was found to be damaged, partially collapsed, or missing. The lines marking the position of the original wall are visible as some foundations still remain. Several attempts have been made to repair the stone wall in the past few years, but the funding could never be raised. The original wall is constructed from small fragments of granite for around 89 metres of the perimeter, while the rest is constructed of burnt bricks.