Danylovo

Cemetery in Danylovo after construction
Cemetery in Danylovo before construction

The earliest known Jewish community in Danylovo dates to the mid 19th century, with the last Jewish burial at the cemetery in 1942. The cemetery is located on an isolated hillside, with no signs or markers. Around 100 gravestones were found at the site, most of which dated from the 19th century, and around half of which were toppled or broken. A heavy cleaning operation took place at the site in early July, with construction finishing on the concrete panelled fencing and metal gate in the summer of 2015.