Fencing at the Novi Kovna Jewish cemetery in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine is complete. It is thought that the cemetery emerged no later than the second half of the 19th century, as the earliest tombstone is dated 1872. The most recent tombstone, of the 7 remaining on the burial site, dates 2000.
This cemetery was protected thanks to the generous funding of the Auswärtiges Amt.
For more information on the history of the cemetery, check out our website: